Update by user Aug 30, 2017

Zara sent email said they refund correctly again. Problem not resolved.

Original review posted by user Jul 31, 2017

I have tried contact ZARA for more than TWO WEEKS since ZARA have received my returned packages. And I have talked to more than 10 representatives about this and no help from most of them not even put my question into a claim.

It is my worst online shopping experience ever. But what is worst, I still did not get my refund correctly. Even when I finnally got an email from ZARA to call Zara on July 24 which I called, I still did not hear anything back from ZARA. The return is made within one month of purchasing.

The refund request is properly made with no mistakes. All of the refund is made except 4 items. After I called and called, ZARA finally refund me back 3 items and still refuse to refund the last one. They have not aplogize of even try to help with the mistakes they made.

ZARA is the worst business I have ever dealt with. Can not even believe a big company like them are treating their customer as ***!

Review about: Zara Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Rude staff, Serious lack of respect for us customers, Rude customer service ever.

Comments