1.5K views
2.5

ZARA courier (ONTRAC) lost my package, said that it was delivered on 01/26/17 at 11:47AM. I was home all day and did not hear a single door bell rang.

I was home because I was expecting a package, and when I check the tracking online at around 2PM, it said the package was delivered. But I didn't see it anywhere around the house so on the same day, I inquired with the shipper who told me they can't deal with me and I cannot open the claim with them and only have to go through ZARA (This is ZARA policy). They took a week and ZARA emailed me that there's nothing they can do and not making refund. I received my orders from other courier (UPS) but not ZARA's on the date the tracking shows my order was delivered.

Doesn't make any sense that they didn't care about valued customer. ZARA insist that the order shows delivered. They don't trust their customer, only listen to the carrier. How do they know their carrier drop the order to the correct address.

I am arguing my point that I never signed a release form for ONTRAC to leave my package. ONTRAC are the worst courier out of all of them and many times they toss the package on my driveway, and that would be visible from the street. How is that my responsibility if the courier doesn't do their job right.

They don't care about customers. ZARA with very bad customer care.

Review about: Ontrac Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

I agree. I have met the same situation with Zara recently.

My order is showing "delivered" by OnTrac, but I have never got the package. Zara doesn't want to give send me a replacement, they don't want to issue a refund either. It could be Ontrac delivered the item to wrong place or ... I don't know..

but why am I taking responsibility for the lost package? I have been a royalty customer with Zara for more than 5 years, I have never report a lost package. I order average $300 + merchandise with them every month.

I just can not believe they have such a bad customer service. I will going to file a dispute with my credit card company.

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1348193

Hi I have the same experience . Did you get a refund ?

to Sue G #1380066

I've worked with the credit card company to get my refund. I also went to the extreme and put a security camera at my front door.

to Anonymous #1393364

Hi there,

Same thing just happened to me with Zara. How long did it take you to get the credit card company to issue a refund?

did you need to file a police report?

to Anonymous #1420571

Hey there. I have the same experience with Zara.

This is so upset.

I cannot believe Zara treat their customer in this way. They sent me a email, just said the parcel was successfully delivered to the address provided, and they have nothing to do with this.

I am wondering how to work with the credit card company to get the refund?

to Anonymous #1443027

If anyone reads this later: I had the same issue (package not delivered, $200 charge) and no response from Zara. We disputed with Amex, and they didn't hear from Zara either, and canceled the charge. Order was supposed to be delivered first week of January, we got the 'refund' from Amex last week of February, so give or take 7-8 weeks?