ZARA lost my package and not making refund. They told me the item was delivered but I didn't receive my order.

And they are not issuing refund. I was home and their carrier lasership didn't ring the bell. I received my Amazon orders but not ZARA's on the date the tracking shows my order was delivered. Doesn't make any sense that they didn't care about valued customer.

ZARA insist that the order shows delivered. They don't trust their customer, only listen to the carrier. How do they know their carrier drop the order to the correct address?

They don't care about customers. ZARA with very bad customer care.

Review about: Lasership Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

It just happened to me. Same thing.

My package has been "delivered" but I have not received anything. I can not believe I will have to start a claim with them.

I have the EXACT same issue. Down to the monetary value.

I was wondering what to do next. I don’t like calling them so I tried their Chat but it is constantly “unavailable” and it gives me an email address as a way to contact them instead (contact.us@zara.com) but that email apparently doesn’t exist. And now hearing that calling them is also completely useless?

This sucks. Hopefully, I can file a lost package claim with UPS without needing to contact them.

similar case. they lost some of my items in the package.

I file the case and after having to wait and wait for over a week, i had to contact them and they told me that they reviewed with the warehouse people and said they didn't receive those missing items!

Those are one of the most expensive in the order!!! You have theives working in your warehouse, Zara!!!!

Markham, Ontario, Canada #1268145

I have a similar situation. Package was delivered alright but instead of the 5 items I ordered, I only recieved 4.

Two of them was supposed to be the same material, a pants and a blouse which was sold seperately.

I can understand the mistake if the packer already thought they have alread packed the same material but what I can not understand is why Zara insist they didnt make a mistake and the item was in the package when it clearly wasnt. In my 15 years of online shopping this has never happened and I am on a mission to let the world know about Zara and its incompetency.

to Anonymous Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1286303

They have the worst customer service I have ever experienced. Customer definitely does not come first.