I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa.After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more than they should the manager was called for a price adjustment.

Despite the sign (see photo) that clearly says all pants, and a stack of pants that she was holding that she claimed "may have been misplaced" but even though numerous pairs were in the table they were not tagged and thus she would not help...Even though she held a stack of pants in her hands from that table and acknowledgment that there were other pants that were the same style name and number on that table, she would not adjust the price. She would not provide the local area manager or complaints contact info either.

So I left the other pairs I planned to buy (of the exact style that did ring up correctly) and over $100 of other items because despite the error she could not adjust prices on items that were misplaced...ever talk to a rude manager who tells you to your face that they misplaced and mislabeled an item but oh well you should shut up and pay the difference anyway...extremely frustrating!

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Zara and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Zara.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Zara to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Zara?

Comments