2.6

The supple practically fell apart after 2 and a half months of intermittent use.Not only did the AWFUL managers bounce me back and forth between the service line and the store- they absolutely refused to offer any solution because I have no receipt despite the fact that the *** broke after such a short period of time.

Oh and my child is four. They ruin a lot of things but zippers aren't on that list. They always say keep that inside tag and I did. I will never shop there again.

This is absolutely awful.

I haven't found a large retail chain yet that can't look up receipts.They didn't even try!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of jacket from Zara and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zara to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zara for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zara?

Comments