1.4

Unless you are white and a size 10 - Zara is not trying to see you, nothing to do with you!! It is 2018 but you can only reach a person until 7:30pm...seriously??

Shopping as a size 14 black woman in your NYC stores- I am lucky if you have anything beyond a Large in store and I can certainly forget about anyone helping me, guess what?

Online- ha! The sizing is so far off that in Zara world I am a M, L, XL and XXL- is Stevie Wonder determining sizes? Half the time in store in NYC you can not even find a person on the floor, no wonder the stores are mess! When you get to the register the people at the register are so busy talking to each other that they can barely focus on the task at hand.

Do you even have managers in the stores? If so, I am shocked, mediocrity seems to be your American culture. Zara in Madrid is vastly different!

I keep trying to give Zara the benefit of the doubt but at this time I can't continue to give my heard earned 6 figure salary to a company that clearly has no regard for it's customers.

Do not even think about the on line chat where the only answers you get are canned responses...it is 2018 ZARA wake the *** up! I returned three items, two were for an exchange- which I received but I am receiving emails and the good folks on the chat could not help me, not even look up my account unless I had a tracking number- Really?!

Review about: Zara Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Lack of customer service.

Comments