Hi there I was at the walnut st location in philadelphia pa chopping with my wife and kid I didn't get any help of offered any help from any off the staff every one looked tired and over welmed the clothes war on the floor like one storm just passed by there I got to the register and had to wait 45 mint on a long line because there is only one cashier to take are off all the custommers the other cashier was counting her register when I complaint to the cashier n#505445 nicely she asked me to lower my voice or she will call security on me I was choked and very discippounted I will never go to Zara again
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
You May Also Like
- "Got some extra time and $$ to *** away? Well then put in an order with ooShirts.com! What a nightmare to work with. We usually use 4imprint, Logosoftware, and DiscountMugs for..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "See image. The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right. I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are..."
- "I was so pissed when i saw a photo of the flowers i sent. What a rip off. they were totally anemic, flopped over and loaded with fillers that..."
- "I ordered flowers for my niece's graduation. The picture of what I thought I was ordering was beautiful, and with their current sale, it was 50% the $81.99 price...."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."
- "I have bought a few items from Everbuying, and had no problems. I bought a cheap tablet and a couple of case covers for my cellphones, and that was it...."
- "Every Ulta that my mother and I have been to has been a very poor experience in terms of customer service. Everyone has the personality of a potato. They are..."