1.6

Hi there I was at the walnut st location in philadelphia pa chopping with my wife and kid I didn't get any help of offered any help from any off the staff every one looked tired and over welmed the clothes war on the floor like one storm just passed by there I got to the register and had to wait 45 mint on a long line because there is only one cashier to take are off all the custommers the other cashier was counting her register when I complaint to the cashier n#505445 nicely she asked me to lower my voice or she will call security on me I was choked and very discippounted I will never go to Zara again

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of zara cashier from Zara and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zara to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zara for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Zara?

Comments

#1201278

I was contacted by zara they told me they investgating the issue then nothing since then

Saratoga, California, United States #1187784

So, they were very busy and you are upset that they didn't ignore everyone who was there first to help you. Sorry, your mother may have told you that you are royalty, but that is not true.

to Anonymous #1351993

Ppl are petty asf.. lol Amen with what u said