Hi there I was at the walnut st location in philadelphia pa chopping with my wife and kid I didn't get any help of offered any help from any off the staff every one looked tired and over welmed the clothes war on the floor like one storm just passed by there I got to the register and had to wait 45 mint on a long line because there is only one cashier to take are off all the custommers the other cashier was counting her register when I complaint to the cashier n#505445 nicely she asked me to lower my voice or she will call security on me I was choked and very discippounted I will never go to Zara again
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I walked in planning to sell three shirts I had never sold anything to platos closet before. so the lady very rudely explains to me it has to be in..."
- "I ordered this item in April 2015. You received my payment but I never received the tee shirt. You have several items I would like to order but I'm afraid..."
- "See image. The website image is on left, what my wife received is on the right. I should have read the fine print better. The images on the website are..."
- "I was so pissed when i saw a photo of the flowers i sent. What a rip off. they were totally anemic, flopped over and loaded with fillers that..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "I spent over 20 minutes with a brothers online support person who told me to take out the toner--remove it from the drum-replace it-go online for various information-do various procedures..."
- "Bought a rifle for almost $1,000 and has a caving dent on the dust cover, of course the display rifle was perfectly fine. Seems like they chose to give me..."