I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well.They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line.
My 3 1/2 year old grandson wore them twice. They were washed twice. The reinforced (!) stitching came apart, the crotch had holes. I wrote Zara expecting I would be reimbursed for such shoddy items.
They took several days and came back with "the defect is a defect of use"!It was LESS than a month FROM THE DATE THE ORDER WAS PLACED TO THE DATE I COMPLAINED!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "So me and my mum got sucked into Twinkledeals and each bought the same grey tunic top which looked AMAZING on the model and in the picture (which I've helpfully..."
- "Bought this tshirt last week. Wore it the first time and got it washed and it tore off. *** quality. ..."
- "I purchased several cloth calendars from Family Dollar at Christmas time annually for years. They are they year in one cloth calendars with a string and a dowel rod to..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida.I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section of..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "I tried their product because the advertisement claimed that it was a free trial with only a small fee for shipping and handling. However, a month later they billed me..."
- "I placed an on 9/13 and signed up for Walmart's 2 day shipping pass to try free for 30 days. When I ordered the items that totaled under $50, the..."