I purchased two pairs of pants which my daughter-in-law thought would work well.They had reinforced (ha!) knees and looked really cute on line.
My 3 1/2 year old grandson wore them twice. They were washed twice. The reinforced (!) stitching came apart, the crotch had holes. I wrote Zara expecting I would be reimbursed for such shoddy items.
They took several days and came back with "the defect is a defect of use"!It was LESS than a month FROM THE DATE THE ORDER WAS PLACED TO THE DATE I COMPLAINED!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "We ordered MVP BUNDLE $24.49 which includes 10 pics chicken spicy, 2 large sides, and 5 Biscuits on ads poster. Order taker the person who take care of the order..."
- "When is someone going to do something about these people? I know these are only dog as most see it but these are our dogs. These people know..."
- "My name is Tracie jones 122-22 ocean promenade 3D rockaway,park 11694 I had a terrible experience with both stores queens blvd and farming dale location. It took 4months to deliver..."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."