Verified Reviewer

2.3

Hi

I am sending this email to you to help me with a problem you caused. I bought 2 shoes and received the wrong size (this is common at Zara, I still don't understand why) I contacted the chat which is terrible because they end the connection all the time and I was instructed to return and receive the correct size at home.

I drove 20 minutes to the store , paid parking , waited in line for over 30 minutes and finally returned it , but your employee returned the money , ( I explained the whole process to him , he scanned the label I got from you via e-mail) and even so he did wrong. I got in touch again with that chat and nobody was able to help me.

I bought the same shoes again through the app. The only thing I ask is for Zara to make sure I get the right size.This is my order , can you make sure Ill get the right size ?

My order number is 525********

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Zara Pros: I love the clothing.

Zara Cons: Failure to deliver goods as promised.

Comments