Featured Not resolved

I purchased the men's item "Coat with Buckles" in fall 2017, and barely wore it for one month. The "leather" (I don't believe it is real leather) began tearing almost immediately, and the metal buckles sliced through.

I reached out to Zara's customer care team November 30, 2017 with photos of the defective product. First, they told me that I needed to bring the coat into a Zara store for assistance. When I told them that this was an online purchase and as such, I needed an online solution, and that I don't live near a Zara store, they said they would look into it, ultimately telling me that the product isn't defective and that there is nothing they can do. This is ABSOLUTELY a defective product.

The damage that has been done is from barely one month of wear, and it is not normal. I am not doing back flips or cartwheels in the coat. I buckle the coat, I ride a train to and from work, and this is the result. Recently, the bottom buckle, which I never buckle, fell off—just fell off!

After being told there was nothing that could be done by Zara's customer care team, I reached out to the CEO, Dilip Patel, via e-mail and postal mail, and... shocker...

received no response. I will never, EVER shop the Zara brand or any of its affiliates again, and will make sure everyone knows what poor quality the apparel is.

Review about: Zara Coat.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Worst customer service, Serious lack of respect for us customers, Faulty products at a high price point.

Comments