1.8

I ordered a pair of shoes which were wrongly delivered to the wrong address by Fedex. The people at Fedex were sorry and did everything in their power to help retrieve the package but they could not.

I called Zara to let them know about it and Zara did not even bother calling Fedex, they just refused me a refund. For over 2 weeks i kept speaking to different people to get my money back, to no avail. They kept telling me that since Fedex delivered the shoes, even though it was to a wrong address, they could not give me a refund. Even Fedex has asked me to get a refund from Zara but somehow the people at Zara are refusing to believe me or give me a refund and they have also refused to contact Fedex to ask them questions.

We are still at it and i am ready to see this to the end. Incompetent, lazy and dumb people

Review about: Zara Customer Care.

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #1286302

If you paid by credit card you can call your provider and ask them to return the amount to you since you never received the package. I'm having my own troubles with Zara. The most difficult company to deal with.