I was waiting line for the the online order pickup no one came to the line to assist for me about 5 minutes. I went to a team member that I had a pickup order.

He said someone would would attend me shortly. My husband and I waited another 10 minutes. A lady came to the door scanned my e ticket. Waited another 10 minutes.

Other customers started lining up behind me. I saw the lady that scanned my barcode putting piles on jeans to the back and assisting other customers in the mens section. At some point of time I thought my order wasnt ready or not there. Another 5 minutes passed and then she came out again asking to rescan my e-ticket.

I told her she already scanned my e-ticket this would be her second time. She said something along the lines that she lost connection or something like that I couldnt clearly hear what she said.

About 3 minutes after she scanned my e ticket for the second time she brought my item right away. I thought it was odd for her to scan my e-ticket twice and the second time she brought my item right away.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Zara Cons: Customer service.

Comments