2.8

Within the space of one week, I placed three orders, varying from $130 to $350.Each order confirmation email came with an e-ticket and a printable refund label.

I had items from each order to return. I had to go online to request the return for each item. I then received three more separate emails with three more return labels. So now I have six return labels.

I bundle items (six total) from the three different orders into one box with all three e-tickets and stick one of the six labels on it, then send it on its way. A few days later, I get an email saying I'd been refunded money for just three of the six items. I call and ask what's up, where's the refund for the other three? They say they haven't received those items and that I should have sent them all back separately.

I never received any such instructions telling me to send them separately. I order online all the time and have frequently bundled returns with other companies, and it's never been a problem. What a *** procedure! The customer service agent says it happens all the time and they will conduct an investigation.

A week later I get a phone call saying there's a resolution. The "resolution" is this: They say they didn't receive them, case closed. I go ballistic. They open another investigation.

A few days later, I get an email confirming a refund for two more of the items. So I call again: what about the final item? Some *** reads a script off the monitor saying the item has not been located, case closed, no further investigation EVER. I lose my cool, he keeps reading same thing over and over.

I demand to talk to someone above him. He says he's a manager and there is no one above him. I demand some kind of resource--just get the same script. I look up the NYC headquarters, where another *** insists I'm out of luck.

I told her to direct me to the head of customer service or COO. She says they don't have one. Right--a multinational company doesn't have someone overseeing operations. I said give me your CEO.

She said he's on vacation. I said give me his assistant. She hangs up on me. So they confuse the whole process with six different refund labels, each with different tracking numbers and QR codes.

Then when their people receive a return, even with paperwork enclosed, they are too *** to comprehend that even though there are items inside the box--with tags and paperwork that don't match the external label and an online record of the return request--to logically conclude that these items are also being returned.

I guess they just throw them in some pile or something?It's theft, plain and simple.

Review about: Zara Clothing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Affordable styles and designs.

I didn't like: Customer service and return policy, Return process, Dishonesty, Theft.

Comments