1.8

I placed an order of 9 items $499.30 online. After trying did not care for the quality.

Returned entire order of $499.30. Zara.com refunded me a portion of that saying they just didn't receive the other items. All items were unworn, tags attached, in perfect condition. I used their call tag and their packaging to ship back.

After multiple emails I called and they said they looked into it, forgot to contact me, and that I just didn't return everything. Customer service refused to supply any other solution or point of contact.

So basically they stole $100 from me and offer no recourse. Do not shop here if you value YOUR money!

Review about: Zara Customer Care.

I didn't like: Being stolen from.

Comments

Chicago, Illinois, United States #1343131

Yep! Me too!

Bundled returns from multiple orders into one box. They only refunded money for three of the items. After making a huge fuss, they refunded two others, then claimed they didn't receive the other item. Like *** they didn't.

Now i no longer have the item and no refund for it--so yeah, they stole $129 from me. Won't send me up the chain, just read a script from a monitor.

So irate. I will seek legal recourse, and you should too.

to SW #1343408

Hmm, I had the same experience in respect to "reading a script from the monitor". I understand they need to make a profit so I do understand large returns being problematic but stealing is wrong.

They should be upfront if they want to charge say 5% restocking fee or something. However, they need to weight the pros and cons overall business wise in respect to their policies for returns.