I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa.After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more than they should the manager was called for a price adjustment.
Despite the sign (see photo) that clearly says all pants, and a stack of pants that she was holding that she claimed "may have been misplaced" but even though numerous pairs were in the table they were not tagged and thus she would not help...Even though she held a stack of pants in her hands from that table and acknowledgment that there were other pants that were the same style name and number on that table, she would not adjust the price. She would not provide the local area manager or complaints contact info either.
So I left the other pairs I planned to buy (of the exact style that did ring up correctly) and over $100 of other items because despite the error she could not adjust prices on items that were misplaced...ever talk to a rude manager who tells you to your face that they misplaced and mislabeled an item but oh well you should shut up and pay the difference anyway...extremely frustrating!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Zara Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "I lived at the Media Center apartments before Avalonbay Communities Inc. purchased the place and fired all of the professional staff. They hired incompetent and unhelpful staff - who would..."
- "Anonymous to Annonymous 5 minutes ago #992796 Pretoria, Gauteng please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have been terminated from central casting in burbank ca we have to get 35 people or more so..."
- "Prom Dress. Price $250, 7 day full refund policy & free alterations if things weren’t right. What could go wrong? The dress was beautiful except for flaws. The left shoulder..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."