I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa.After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more than they should the manager was called for a price adjustment.
Despite the sign (see photo) that clearly says all pants, and a stack of pants that she was holding that she claimed "may have been misplaced" but even though numerous pairs were in the table they were not tagged and thus she would not help...Even though she held a stack of pants in her hands from that table and acknowledgment that there were other pants that were the same style name and number on that table, she would not adjust the price. She would not provide the local area manager or complaints contact info either.
So I left the other pairs I planned to buy (of the exact style that did ring up correctly) and over $100 of other items because despite the error she could not adjust prices on items that were misplaced...ever talk to a rude manager who tells you to your face that they misplaced and mislabeled an item but oh well you should shut up and pay the difference anyway...extremely frustrating!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Zara Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I just bought a box of crackerjack at the ball game. I ended up leaving the game in the second inning because the crackerjack had broken/cracked my tooth. I ended..."
- "I had never heard of Zazzle before. I buy most things on Amazon. My stepfather is a huge fan of cigars and jigsaw puzzles. So, I got him a wonderful..."
- "I just came back from a flight from Düsseldorf to Los Angeles. I was send an email by Air Berlin asking if I wanted to upgrade my seat to business..."
- "After my online purchase experience through West Elm, I will never be shopping at West Elm or any of its related retail branches ever. I ordered this bench and upon..."
- "Prom Dress. Price $250, 7 day full refund policy & free alterations if things weren’t right. What could go wrong? The dress was beautiful except for flaws. The left shoulder..."