I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa.After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more than they should the manager was called for a price adjustment.
Despite the sign (see photo) that clearly says all pants, and a stack of pants that she was holding that she claimed "may have been misplaced" but even though numerous pairs were in the table they were not tagged and thus she would not help...Even though she held a stack of pants in her hands from that table and acknowledgment that there were other pants that were the same style name and number on that table, she would not adjust the price. She would not provide the local area manager or complaints contact info either.
So I left the other pairs I planned to buy (of the exact style that did ring up correctly) and over $100 of other items because despite the error she could not adjust prices on items that were misplaced...ever talk to a rude manager who tells you to your face that they misplaced and mislabeled an item but oh well you should shut up and pay the difference anyway...extremely frustrating!
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Pricing issue
- Product or service
- Zara Jeans
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Way off! Using for an army ball but this just looks too cheap for a formal ball! Too big and fitting sucks!! Waste of $40!!!!! ..."
- "I placed an order on November 6, 2014 for three items, the quality being extremely poor all three. However, what was gut-wrenching was that I purchased a dress which..."
- "Today, June 6, 2016; I had the worst experience in an LQ stay that I have ever had. It occurred in LQ Santa Clarita-Valencia because of their terrible breakfast bar..."
- "I ordered flowers and they were nothing like the picture!!! I was so mad when I saw them!!! I will never use this service again!!!..."
- "Prom Dress. Price $250, 7 day full refund policy & free alterations if things weren’t right. What could go wrong? The dress was beautiful except for flaws. The left shoulder..."
- "Unpacked my purchases. Put the packet on my dresser along with other items in the bag. Later came back to put purchases away. The packet was stuck to my dresser...."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."