Chicago, Illinois
2.6

The supple practically fell apart after 2 and a half months of intermittent use.Not only did the AWFUL managers bounce me back and forth between the service line and the store- they absolutely refused to offer any solution because I have no receipt despite the fact that the *** broke after such a short period of time.

Oh and my child is four. They ruin a lot of things but zippers aren't on that list. They always say keep that inside tag and I did. I will never shop there again.

This is absolutely awful.

I haven't found a large retail chain yet that can't look up receipts.They didn't even try!!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Zara?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Modlily - Dress did not match photo on website Modlily "I ordered a dress that I thought was beautiful on the modlily.com. I received a dress from modlily.com and it was hideous. It was made of poor quality and looked..." Read more Blair - Balir VIP Plus a complete Scam Blair "The Blair VIP Plus program is a complete scam. I have been charged twice on my card for a charge of $14.95 for the VIP Plus program that promised to..." Read more Review about Zara Jeans from Burbank, California Zara "I had the worst customer service from the manager, Candy, at the downtown LA Zara located at 7th and Figueroa. After a pair of jeans rang up $10 more..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Flitflop Limited - Great Disappointment to FlitFlop After-sales service. Flitflop Limited "Dear Families & Friends, As mentioned to you all earlier, just to share with you that my father faced some issues when comes to defects on FlitFlop products. Attached below..." Read more Wayside Gardens - Wasted Money Wayside Gardens "Almost none of the plants arrived with any potential for growing - badly packed, damaged, too small to withstand transportation, dried out, and dead on arrival. Complaints (three) to the..." Read more Lasko Products - Lasko model 4930 high velocity fan is a fire hazard Lasko Products "Model 4930 FAN IS A FIRE HAZARD!!! I purchased a high-velocity model 4930 3 months ago and because I have dogs I vacuum the intake regularly like 2-3 times a..." Read more Pictures On Gold - I don't think they understand what "gold-filled" is supposed to mean. Pictures On Gold "I ordered a class ring from Pictures on Gold some time ago, because the school's official rings were waaay too pricy. I chose 14k gold-filled instead of solid gold to..." Read more