my daughter made a purchase on 5/22/21 and I tried to return it 2 weeks ago. It was my first time being in the store which is in Towson MD.

Not sure if the a/c was broke but it was very hot near the registers and there were fans on the floor. After I waited about 20 mins with 2 people ahead of me, i was not even greeted by a very unpleasant cashier that told me I could not return the merchandise. I said well I am going to return it since she cannot use it. I was given the phone number for corporate and spoke to Alfred and he gave me a case number of 9540**** and said I will hear back in 48 hours so I contacted them after 48 hours and was told that it was denied.

I am not happy with this decision as I explained my mom had passed away and the problem with the fitting rooms still being closed is a major problem, The return policy should really be posted at the register.

No one reads the back of their receipts. I am extremely unimpressed with my entire experience with Zara.

User's recommendation: I would not recommend it to anyone.

Location: Towson, Maryland