I purchased an order that was suppose to be went to the store on Monday April12. My tracking just says order sent.

So Tuesday April 13, I tried to call my local Zara in Towson Town Center to see if my order was delivered. The number does not go to the store. I called the mall management and they gave me the customer service number. I explained to the rude guy what happen( I hope you can find our convoy since it was recorded) he checked it and said that it looks like Fedex delivered it or something but that it would take 24/48 hrs to contact the store which I think is ridiculous.

All I wanted was for someone to contact the store as see if its there and if not where is it. He proceeds to tell me what he's not going to do, and I didn't like how he was handling the situation so I asked to speak to someone above him and he told me no. And he hung up on me. I called back to speak and spoke to Leslie and she said the same thing.

I don't understand how it's no manager I can speak to. She said they were not available. How? She said I can speak to them in 24/48 hrs after the research my package.

Number one it's time sensitive as I ordered it for a specific time. So then I said just give me my money back and she said it would take 10-14 days. Are you guys in the stone ages? It doesn't take the long at the store!

I don't understand how a company as big as Zara has no way of reaching out to one of their locations.

It's sounds ridiculous! Never have I been treated so poorly!!!

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Location: Parkville, Maryland