Verified Reviewer

Junior Reviewer

RUDE MANAGER. Ridiculous return policy.

I ordered something online and went into the store to return. I was given a piece of paper that said minus one. Nothing with the refund price nothing with real information. I was told I would be sent an email in a few days.

Um ok, so I have to worry if the return was processed with no real proof?

They have the manger come out who should not be working with the public. She refused to provide a receipt. She starts arguing with me about the policy and it's always been the same. I explain that I returned something to another Zara store and was issued a normal refund and had to put my card in the machine to make sure it was processed.

She is arguing with me this didn't happen and I just have to wait for the email in hopes no errors happened. Not sure what was more of a nightmare having to do double work and make sure this refund gets processed or dealing with this extremely rude manager.

Clearly I won't be buying anything online and more than likely not shopping at this location. She ended up just walking away not even making sure my questions were answered. Another thing I should mention is the cashiers there work at a snail's pace.

Why are people like these customer facing.

--0 stars for customer service. Very turned off from buying anything from this brand in the future.

User's recommendation: do not shop or order online unless you want to have issues with returns.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Zara Pros: Can find good deals.

Zara Cons: Rude customer service very terrible and worst return policy.

Comments