Verified Reviewer

Resolved
3.4

Update by user May 01, 2021

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with full refund.

Original review posted by user Mar 30, 2021

Hello,

I'm contacting you because I got a worse experience in my life regarding one of the parcels I ordered from Zara. My order is Nª 524********.

I spent 240CHF ordering some clothes, as you can see I wrote the right address in the app. Well, I got another email from DPD logistics confirming they delivered the parcel without signature to the wrong address. I called the logistic center and Zara to tell them about the situation and I was told I should go and check if it was still there. On Friday the day after as soon as I got home from a trip I went to ring the bell of the building to check if it was there, and a woman and men were rude and didn't let me in to check.

I went back home but decided today to go back on Monday and check directly with the guard of the building that receives the posts.

Therefore, I rang the bell under the name post. While ringing and not being successful I found the owners of an Italian restaurant in the same building and ask them if I could go and check with the post receives if my parcel was there, it seems that the women that opened me that Friday was his wife....he said that he will call the police, and started to yell at me for no reason, and HE DID CALL THE POLICE!! Not sure the reasons behind why someone will call the police, but in the end, the police went in to check if my package was in there and it wasn't. In Zara, they won't return me the money even if the police were already there.

The courier called me and told me he was also there and didn't find it, he was also shocked that the police came, and now wants to check and understand why they did that.

With that being said, I can't believe that as a customer and a mistake that was NOT mine, I need to pass through all of this experience. I would appreciate it if I can get a resolution about this, which in this case is getting my money back since the dress I ordered was limited edition and there's no way to get it back before I leave the country this Saturday.

Regards,