Verified Reviewer

2.8

My order with Zara was placed on 10/6/20.

13 of the 16 ordered items in this order were NEVER RECEIVED.

UPS reported that the packages containing these missing 13 items were damaged in transit.

I have talked to 5 separate customer service people at Zara about this issue over the last three weeks. The first two told me they were re-ordering the missing items for me and that they would be expedited to me within two working days.

On neither occasion did this happen. Since discussing with 3 more customer service reps still nothing has yet been done to resolve the situation! I was told over a week ago that my case had been escalated and assigned a case no (not sure why that took so long!), but yet to hear anything further. I have received no correspondence from the company giving me an update of the situation, a terrible lack of communication!

I am checking my emails daily to no avail. This order was basically to be my new winter wardrobe and it cost me over $1000, which is a LOT OF MONEY for me. A month later I do not have the clothes nor a refund! I have been a loyal Zara customer over the years but this whole episode has left a very bad taste in my mouth.

I have requested a full refund on all the missing 13 pieces and I can't afford to wait any longer.

It is now almost a month since I made the order, and 3 1/2 weeks since the package was reported as damaged by the carrier. I do not know how to proceed.

All the calls I have made thus far seem to have been in vain. It is utterly frustrating!

User's recommendation: Be warned that their customer service representatives lie about how they are going to resolve a situation just to get you off the phone! Customer service is horrendous!!!!

Comments