Verified Reviewer

I ordered two items from Zara - these are the details:ORDER DATE: 6/26/2021 ORDER NUMBER: 525******** . One email told me my order has been sent & delivered but it was not.

Then I was told it was late & would arrive today being Wednesday but it has not arrived. I was chatting with someone online from your company and that stopped abruptly when the assistant said I was not responding which wasn't true at all. This service is just terrible. No one seems to know when my order will arrive but it certainly wasn't delivered to me on the dates it was said it would be.

I have paid over $50 and had no delivery or any satisfaction with customer service. I expect a full refund if this parcel does not arrive.

Fedex said to ask the shipper but there is no satisfaction from Zara whatsoever. Please advise.

Update: my order has now arrived & I have received it - but I did get the wrong information about it.

Andrea Russell