Completely unacceptable the treatment that I was given by a manager at the Fairview Mall, Toronto, Canada who refused to give me my money back because I didn’t have the tags (even though tags are not necessary according to their policy), and he asked why did I take the tags off... told him that's what I usually do when I get home from shopping, but it shouldn’t be an issue and that my feedback for him was for all the stores to have a concensus because I have been told before that they are no needed for returns.

Then he said that the cardigan smelled like it was washed, I said only the jeans were used and washed and they ripped right after that (reason for returning) but not the cardigan, and if it’s smelled like they were being washed is because they were together in the same bag (the washed jeans and the new cardigan) and because I kept asking to please give me my money back since according to the policy there’s no problem if I have my receipt and is within the time stipulated, he called the Mall Security and the Police to take me out of the store because he didn’t feel safe .... Shoudl I say more? I have never been called on a police or security in my life to be taken out of a store ... that to me is the ultimate, most horrible customer service I have ever experience in my life!!!

Not only I did not get my money back (although according to company police I should have gotten my money back) butI was humiliated and treated as a criminal just because he just didn’t feel like giving me my money ... I’m completely appalled at the kind of training that this corporation is giving to its managers and how to treat customers. Completely inadmissible.... I’m still schooled by the whole proceeding of his manager.

By the way, his name is Renan. And yes, I will spread the word about this incident as much as I can.

Review about: Zara Manager.

I didn't like: Customer service, Bad quality of clothing.

Comments