They double charged me and refused to return my money despite me showing my bank statements as evidence.

It took 45 days of multiple angry emails, phone calls to customer service, and 5 visits to the store speaking to multiple managers, and a lot of pushing for them to stop ignoring my case, until I FINALLY got my money back (and of course, NO APOLOGY).

Multiple managers I spoke to really did not want to deal with me or the situation, and passed me down to associates. They never apologized either.

It really shows that they do not care at all about customer service.

Never shopping at Zara again.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Zara. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Zara to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Zara and zara customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I know the feeling, I have been charged twice and no return of money after 2 weeks!!!