110 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

As a long-time customer of Zara, I am severely disappointed in the customer service I have received for a shipping error.

I had purchased something online which was quoted to be delivered on Dec-18, the package arrived on Dec-30. Needless to say the Christmas gift was never delivered as the package arrived 12 days later.

When I called and spoke to customer service, they immediately put the blame on the courier and continually regurgitated the same generic response.

What is mind boggling, is I asked for some compensation for this error (did not even ask for a certain price and I was going to take whatever I was offered). Nothing was offered, in fact they re-iterated some delivery dates and 'shipping errors.'

I spoke to two managers, who appeared to be handling complaints for the first time. Hilarious because they were not even able to articulate why my claim was denied. Zara, maybe the front line managers should be able to communicate?

Just a thought.

Shouldn't a multi-million dollar corporation treat loyal customers with a little more respect instead of hiding behind pre-populated email responses.

"We apologize for not being able to accommodate your wishes"

At this point it is a matter of principle, and I will ensure Zara's head office is contacted in regards to this disastrous experience.

Saving a bit of money for these clothes is no longer worth it for me. Last time shopping here and will DEFINITELY tell my friends, family and colleagues to avoid these stores.

Zara's customer service is embarrassing.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zara Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Zara Pros: Cheap clothes.

Zara Cons: Lack of customer service, Serious lack of respect for us customers, Zara does not care about their consumers, Refund policy.

Comments

Appalling Customer service, no regard for customer loyalty

Zara Reviews