Verified Reviewer

2.4

In January of 2019 I purchased 4 items off the zara.com website. Order number 51663159820.

The UPS tracking number 1Z0481XW0372662048. Unfortunately, I never received the items and contacted both Zara and UPS. UPS opened up an investigation which took a while and although their system showed that the package was delivered, I never received the item. I ended up filing a police report and submitted it to UPS.

It was determined by UPS that they would go ahead and reimburse Zara for the items I did not receive so that Zara could reimburse me instead. On 3 different occasions I did a 3-way call with myself, Zara, and UPS on the line. UPS requested from Zara that the paperwork be signed so that they could send payment to Zara for my reimbursement. We were told that they were in fact going to sign the paperwork.

I then received a call about a month or two later from a Zara representative stating that they have reviewed the case and that were not going to reimburse me even though UPS stated that they would reimburse Zara so that I could get reimbursed! I contacted Zara a few more times and was given the same information. I ended up contacting the Better Business Bureau who attempted to contact Zara's US headquarters in New York and they were unsuccessful in reaching them. To make a long story short, I contacted UPS once again, and they confirmed that on May 31st they did reimburse Zara for this shipment and the price of the goods.

Again, I have contacted Zara's customer service and the representatives don't seem to understand why I have not yet been reimbursed. I find this absolutely ridiculous that for 11 months I have been going back and forth with Zara over this issue! I should have already been reimbursed for the order as I did NOT receive it! I don't understand how many times I must contact Zara in order to get this issue resolved.

I am a loyal Zara/Inditex customer and I am quite puzzled by the way they have handled this case. I hope someone can see this and get this resolved asap. 11 months and still counting.

By the way, their customer service is very rude just like staff who work in their stores. I have traveled all over the world and visited many Zara stores.

Everyone is overworked, underpaid, angry, and cranky. Customer service over the phone is rude as well!

Product or Service Mentioned: Zara Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Zara Cons: Rude customer service, Not reimbursing me for items that were not delivered to me, Lack of customer service, Poor communication.

Comments