Verified Reviewer

I purchased some items at your Zara store in Nashville Tn on ... I was told I would be able to return them online since I live in another city.

When I went to return the item online I was told after a 45 minute chat session that I could not and I had to return them to the store itself. I told the guy it was 200 miles from where I live but all he kept saying was that was the only way. I finally decided to drive all the way to Nashville. The sales associate was very flustered doing the return and couldnt figure out the way to do it since I was purchasing additional items.

He assured me it was correct. After I got home, I checked out the receipt and saw where he did not give me credit for 1 item in the amount of $50! I've tried calling customer service, only to be on the phone for hours and hung up on, calling the store - all to no avail. I've been a loyal Zara customer for years and all I want is my money back for what I purchased.

That is all.

Please make it right. I have all the receipts and records if you need them.

Zara Cons: Unhelpful customer service, Rude customer service.

Comments