Verified Reviewer

Turkey customer care service called me , I am too surprised and shocked. She said me they rejected my return request due to the dress was used by me.

I bought dress 22/01/2021 and I sent back 01/02/2021 (referance code 1971/052) . First of all , It is summer /spring dress and too tiny ,thin for January Turkey weather .In Turkey weather condition are too cold in January . Anyway ,It means nobody can wear that dress in January (winter in Turkey)(about-5, -10 C).When I said this explanation customer service said me there is parfume smelling,make up but ı am not using parfume.Because ı do not make up and use perfume because of sensitive skin problems. In additon, the label is on the dress which is not possible to wear with sticker.

Pls kindly know that I am not a liar and cheated person.

Until this time nobody/ online shopping refuse my return request . I am too angry to Zara because I NEVER SENT BACK USED products by me . Please somebody confirm that dress used or not by me, another person have to check that dress. Because I am sure and honest person I am sure the dress was not used by me and there is no perfume or make up on the dress Also pls kindly know that I did not give damage that the dress .

Before sending back I was controlled everything is good . I am not sure what happened that dress waiting control of somebody in the Zara warehouse.

The reason of return the dress ; it shows the inside of body in the morning (light) when I checked the light ,I saw the my body from the dress (shows inside) and the fabric is too sensitive and thin .

User's recommendation: Without any confirmation from me, Turkey online shopping center sent back the dress to me without one more checking. Later I went to the store instead of applying online center, THE STORE ACCEPTED my return request immedatily. It shows that Turkey online shopping is not doing return request properly, truely. As I explained above, I never use the dress and the sticker of dress on it. I do not understand online shopping unqualified checking.

Location: Ankara, Ankara