Verified Buyer

I returned and purchased some items on 10/25. When I got home and review my receipt, there was an item I didn't recognize.

I then proceeded to count the number of items in my bag, and match them with the receipt. While doing this, I discovered the extra line item listed as tops and other. I went back into the store and explained my problem and was given a number to customer care. I reached out to them and was told to send a copy of the receipt to them through a chat (which I did).

It was now been over a week and have not heard anything from anyone. I tempted to return EVERYTHING and dispute the EXTRA charge with my credit card company.

I've done everything that was asked of me and you all have not followed through on your end. Please reach out to me with some type of resolution ASAP (today).

Zara Cons: Resolution to problem, Customer service.

Comments