Verified Reviewer

Original review updated by user Dec 15, 2020

I have just left the store having been told by the manager there, Joshua, to leave the store because I complained about how slow the check-out was. I had waited almost 20 minutes to pay for a T-shirt because there was only 1 check-out person operating.

The line had build up to 7 customers waiting...

I had been waiting for quite some time when the lady who had been doing the check-out finally called for help and this young man, Joshua, came to one of the check out counters . I complained about the wait and asked why it had taken so long to put more people at check-out.

He clearly didn't like the fact that I complained and asked if I wanted to cancel the sale (?) I was really surprised and said, no! I had waited so long already. I He then said, well, he was cancelling the sale anyway and the exit is that way, pointing to the street door.

I was totally shocked! I asked why he was cancelling my sale - he responded by repeating that I should leave the store. No explanation except that he obviously did not like the fact that I complained.

I told him that it was outrageous speaking to a customer like this and he said he didn't care.

This is appalling customer service! This young inexperienced man should not be managing a major downtown store for Zara as he has clearly no idea of customer service!

User's recommendation: Don't waste your time at this store - go to the Bellevue branch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Zara Clothing.

Preferred solution: Apology.

Zara Cons: Appalling service.

Comments