Verified Reviewer

Hello,

I placed an order on 9/10/2020 in the amount of $233.00. It is now 10/1/2020 and after several calls to customer support (Micheal, Zethra and a few others) I was told the order has exceeded “your liking” and the order will be canceled.

I was offered free expedited shipping? I have worked in the retail business for over 10 years and have never heard of something so ridiculous. The items were intended to be a gift and because Zara was unable to meet basic expectations that they set for themselves, I am left with zero merchandise. I will make sure to never spend another dollar in your store.

I will also file a complaint through BBB to ensure this will never happen to any other customer. I was extremely patient for 15 days as my order processed.

You guys took money from me and were unable to provide merchandise, I would consider this to be a form of stealing. I am requesting a manager reach out to me as soon as possible and explain to me what the issues were, how it will be resolved and how I will be compensated for the merchandise that was never received.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Zara Cons: Lack of customer service, Late delivery, Online customer service and ordering process, Rude customer service ever.

Comments